POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Subsurface Scattering : Re: Subsurface Scattering Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:10:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subsurface Scattering
From: Hugo
Date: 4 Mar 2002 09:55:50
Message: <3c838af6$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Zeger,

This time I spell your name right.  :o)  I'm trying your subsurface scatter
code now. First I wondered why the result was all black. I tried other
settings but then I guessed that maybe you use this material in a layered
texture, so that I just add it to my already exsisting textures.

This seems to work, but I can't see the pinkish color you mentioned.. Am I
doing things right?

Regards,
Hugo